|Jul 18, 2015||
Add to Shopping List
This recipe is in your Shopping List
Fruit is such a treat for children and adults alike. I believe that we don't need to buy expensive lollies that are filled with sugar and flavorings at the stores. Why not make your own beautiful and delicious iced treat at home?
|Servings||Calories Per Serving||Effort|
|6||246kcal||Easy - Moderate|
- Pineapple, berry and kiwi lollies
- 1 pineapple
- 1 cup mixed berries
- 4 kiwi fruit
- Goji and lychee lollies
- 1 cup goji berries soaked in 1 cup warm water
- 1 cup lychees stoned
|No. of Servings:||servings|
Pineapple, berry and kiwi lollies
- Blend the pineapple, mixed berries and kiwi fruit separately. Then pour the pineapple puree into the bottom of the lolly mould. Put it in the freezer for 20 minutes or until slightly frozen.
- When the pineapple is frozen, you can pour over the blended mixed berries. Put it back into the freezer and let it freeze again.
- Lastly pour over the blended kiwi fruit over the frozen berries. Return to the freezer and let it freeze.
Goji and lychee lollies
- Let the goji berries soak in warm water. Blend together with the warm water into a goji berry puree. If you like you can add a natural sweetener such as raw honey or stevia. Pour the puree into the lolly mould and put it in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Puree the lychees and pour it over the goji puree. Let it freeze.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 246 Calories from Fat 9
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 1g 2%
Saturated Fat 0.1g 1%
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.3g
Monounsaturated Fat 0.1g
Sodium 111mg 5%
Potassium 454mg 13%
Total Carbohydrates 58g 19%
Dietary Fiber 10g 40%
Protein 6g 12%
Vitamin A 4%
Vitamin C 251%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.