May 26, 2015Sep 28, 2015, Food, Recipes, sugar-free, 0 Strawberry Lime-infused Sangria May 26, 2015 Add to Shopping List This recipe is in your Shopping List Print Recipe Refreshing, Sugar-free & Colorful! Servings Calories Per Serving Effort 6 136kcal Easy Ingredients Strawberry Sangria2 limes halved3 small cucumbers halved lenghtways300 g strawberries1/2 papaya peeled and deseeded4 cups cranberry juice sugar-free1 cup soda waterDecorating4 sticks celery4 spears asparagus rinsed Preferences No. of Servings: servings Units: MetricUS / Imperial Instructions Fill the pitcher until three quarters full with the cucumber, strawberry, paw paw, lime halves and cranberry juice, and top up with soda water. Using a vegetable peeler, shave long ribbons of celery and asparagus, and use to decorate the pitcher. Serve chilled. Nutrition Facts Strawberry Lime-infused Sangria Amount Per Serving Calories 136 Calories from Fat 4 % Daily Value* Total Fat 0.4g 1% Saturated Fat 0.05g 0% Polyunsaturated Fat 0.1g Monounsaturated Fat 0.05g Sodium 32mg 1% Potassium 379mg 11% Total Carbohydrates 35g 12% Dietary Fiber 3g 12% Sugars 27g Protein 1g 2% Vitamin A 4% Vitamin C 161% Calcium 4% Iron 3% * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.