|Apr 19, 2015||
Add to Shopping List
This recipe is in your Shopping List
My husband and son had a lot of fun making these delicious flatbreads. I love spelt flour. It has a rich, nutty flavor. Nothing can beat these fresh flatbreads! Fill them with sliced avocados, chicken, baby spinach and hummus.
|Servings||Calories Per Serving||Effort|
|8||141kcal||Moderate - High|
- 250 g spelt flour
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1 cup water boiling
|No. of Servings:||flatbreads|
- Place the spelt flour, salt and olive oil in a mixing bowl.
- Add the boiling water and mix until the dough comes together.
- Turn out onto a lightly floured surface and knead lightly to form a smooth dough. Divide into 8 balls and roll each out into a 20 cm disc.
- Cook, one at a time, for 1 to 2 minutes or until lightly browned, in a hot, non-stick frying pan.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 141 Calories from Fat 27
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3g 5%
Saturated Fat 0.3g 2%
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.2g
Monounsaturated Fat 1g
Sodium 583mg 24%
Potassium 0.02mg 0%
Total Carbohydrates 23g 8%
Dietary Fiber 4g 16%
Protein 4g 8%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.