|Dec 20, 2015||
Add to Shopping List
This recipe is in your Shopping List
|Servings||Calories Per Serving||Effort|
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup ground almonds
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 2 tsp parsley or any other herb
- 1/4 tsp salt
|No. of Servings:||crackers|
- Preheat the oven to 170 C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Combine the seeds and ground almonds. In a separate bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients with 1 cup water.
- Pour the liquid mixture onto the seeds and stir until the mixture is thick and combined.
- Spread the mixture on the lined baking tray and press down with the back of a spoon until it is about 5 mm thick.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Remove from the oven, cut into 20 crackers (use a very sharp knife). Flip them over and bake for another 25 minutes.
- Cool completely on the tray. Store in a sealed container for 2 weeks.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 81 Calories from Fat 54
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6g 9%
Saturated Fat 1g 5%
Polyunsaturated Fat 4g
Monounsaturated Fat 1g
Sodium 22mg 1%
Potassium 42mg 1%
Total Carbohydrates 4g 1%
Dietary Fiber 3g 12%
Protein 3g 6%
Vitamin A 0.02%
Vitamin C 0.2%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.