DO THIS AND YOU WILL HAVE STRONG NAILS
The condition of your nails can tell you a lot about your health and diet. Thin, brittle, splitting and white spots can all be common signs of nutritional deficiencies.
Just like hair, your nails also need high levels of protein and minerals to sustain it. Nails are affected by a number of conditions, but the most influential is diet.
Additional zinc can be incorporated, especially of your nails exhibit white marks or flecks.
Nails are a key reflection of the condition of your liver. If your blood is healthy and your liver clean, your nails will be strong. Boost your liver by drinking a lot of nettle and dandelion herbal tea as well as following a diet low in fat and alcohol. Aloe vera, beetroot, cucumber, carrot and apple freshly extracted juices are also very beneficial for a healthy liver.
5 Simple ways to boost your liver (and develop strong, healthy nails).
– Lecithin is the liver’s helper, sprinkle some over salads.
– Dandelion tea is a tonic to the liver. Be sure to include this in your diet if you suspect your liver overworked.
– Milk thistle (2 capsules 3 times a day) protects the liver and helps normalize estrogen levels.
– Deficiencies of either magnesium or zinc will affect the liver. Zinc also normalizes the hormones.
– Fizzy drinks interfere with digestion and are loaded with phosphates that deplete the body of vital minerals. Try to eliminate fizzy drinks and drink fresh water instead.
More food that nourishes the liver
The liver’s two main functions are to burn fat and clean all the by-products of what we eat. Highly processed foods that are high in sugar, refined flours, chemicals, preservatives and colorings weaken the liver.
Certain fresh fruit help to stimulate energy flow through the liver.
5. Foods high in sulphur
Seeds (specifically flax, sunflower and pumpkin)